Tuesday 23 July 2013

Celine Dion Says It's Never Easy" with Marriage It can be Tough




"Rene and I had our tough times. It wasn't always easy," Dion reveals. "We had tension between us. It's never easy being husband and wife, but add to that we are in business together, dealing with all the added pressures of shows, concerts, tours, traveling. It was hard -- a lot of hard work."
"Up until seven years ago, we weren't communicating properly," says Dion, mom to Rene-Charles, 12, and twins Eddy and Nelson, 2. Feeling lost, the Grammy winner turned to a girlfriend for marital advice. "I was old school and kept it hidden. Forget about it, and it will go away. I talked about it with my best girlfriend, and she taught me it never goes away. It sits there and gets worse," she recalls. "She taught me how to say things the right way." 


18-year marriage is not a joke! good work Mrs Dion.


No comments:

Post a Comment