Saturday 31 August 2013

Yung6ix declares that he is the best rapper in Nigeria and MI Replies Him

 


Dear Yung6ix, M.I would have to die, be born again and die again before you can be the best rapper in Nigeria! Hehe. Not to burst his bubble…and I ask this sincerely, I know he’s an artiste but I’m not familiar with his music…what popular song did he sing so I can go check it out…

But if i were to judge, i will say he is good but he’s not actually the king of rap in Nigeria.

Read his tweets below..



MI reply below
Here is what the rapper tweeted today.

jude abaga (@MI_Abaga) Is it me? Or have all these ‘who is the best rapper tweets’ increased since Kendrick’s verse?

jude abaga (@MI_Abaga) I refer more to all these twitter questions.. ‘M.I or ?’ Or who is the best rapper in nigeria!??

No comments:

Post a Comment