Thursday 26 September 2013

An Exclusive Chat with the Fast Rising Nollywood Actress, Sophia Richard.......... See Hot photos and Details.

 

Sophia Richard is a British-Nigerian actress and fastest rising actress coming to Nollywood and has caught the eyes of so some producer. She is a Master degree holder from University of Wales, United Kingdom. She started her acting career in London and is very passionate about Nollywood. She is confident and sexy! With a positive attitude. Sophia has done some stage production in London and looking forward to push boundaries in Nollywood. The actress was briefly interview in LA where Lego saw her.

How did you got into acting? 

Acting is a passion since childhood. I have always wanted to be on the screen doing something, so the perfect opportunity came in London to audition for a movie producer, who gave me an outstanding feedback that was how it all started. Nollywood movie industry is growing fast with so many opportunities in Nigeria i am very happy to be part of that.

Tell us more about your education and background?

Growing up in Nigeria and London was very interesting and fun. I did my first Degree in political science and my Masters in Human Resources and Management at University of Wales in London. Currently i am taking Screen Acting training at City Academy London.

You are getting attention so fast?

God is good and i am a very positive person, i appreciate good things and i say positive things to myself all the time and people I meet.

What are you presently working on?

I am working on a London/Nollywood movie called the wicked sister, the script is a wonderful one. Before now i have done some stage and music production. I also write script, which i intend to produce at some point.

Where do you hope to be in the next 5 years?

Hope to become a house hold name and be filled with love.

You seem to love fashion and blonde hairstyle?

I love good quality clothing and shoes, not necessarily the big names, quality and originality matters to me a lot. I have always love blonde and red hair colours, i am happy to stand out from the crowd.

What your make up routine?
I wear black-up product, is one of the best i have used so far

What’s your idea man?
I like men who have respect for women and know what they want.

Who are you dating?
Oops no one at the moment

What do you think of Nollywood ?

Nollywood/ Nigerian cinema is Africa's largest movie industry and is in a great place right now, and is still getting better every day with quality film been produce by excellent producer. It is now the third largest film industry in the world that is awesome.

Who do you admire in Nollywood ?
I admire people like Olu Jacobs Ema Isong, Genevieve Nnaji, Lancelot Imasuen, Stephanie Okereke, Uche Jombo and many more.

What should we expect from you in Nollywood ?

The very best of my God given talent and good connection with my fans

Where do you mostly stay now UK, Lagos or LA ?

Where every the job takes me to that is where i stay

Thank you very much for giving us your time. 


Photos Credit:
http://twitter.com/Sophiarichard

No comments:

Post a Comment