Tuesday 4 February 2014

Dencia says Whitenicious will bleach if used all over the body


Dencia's recently launched skin care line, Whitenicious, is really bringing her fame & recognition. She's been featured on a few mainstream media platforms including MediaTakeOut, The Clutch and now Ebony magazine. In an interview with Ebony published on their site yesterday (Find it here) Dencia said Whitenicous has the ability to bleach the skin if used all over the skin. Excerpts below...

Ebony: Your product is called Whitenicious, Of course people will buy it because they want to bleach.
Dencia: Ok. Will Whitenicious bleach your skin if you use it on all your skin? Yes, it will. Are we selling Whitenicous for that purpose? No, we’re not. Whitenicous comes in 30 ml and 60ml. You cannot use the 60 ml to bleach your whole skin. It’s impossible. And that costs about $150 each. 60 ml can’t even go on your whole feet. I don’t see anybody spending all that money to bleach their entire skin. I don’t see that happening. Now, do I have customers who come and buy stuff for over $2000? Yes, I do. Do I ask them what they want to do with it? No, I don’t. Do I know what they want to do with it? No, I don’t care because it’s their money, it’s how they want to spend it.The cameronian songstress also admitted being lighter now than she used to be but says she has never bleached her skin as her critics are claiming. Continue...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:10 am

    This is crazy! We live in the age of greed and this beautiful black women has made the choice to increase her wealth by selling out her health. Nothing surprises me no more. I won't be surprise if people put this cream on their children to keep the fake light color in the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:10 am

    This is crazy! We live in the age of greed and this beautiful black women has made the choice to increase her wealth by selling out her health. Nothing surprises me no more. I won't be surprise if people put this cream on their children to keep the fake light color in the family.

    ReplyDelete