Monday 10 March 2014

Pregnant Jessica Ennis-Hill reveals her first hint of a baby bump as photo shows she's lost none of her competitive side.


The Olympic champion looked happy and healthy as she was seen running errands in her hometown last week.



 Olympian Jessica Ennis-Hill reveals the first hint of her baby bump while out and about in Sheffield



Training hard: Jessica still has her competitive edge as she accepted a fitness challenge from cricket player Kevin Pieterson, with her hair tied up into a ponytail and her glowing face free from makeup, the expecting mother wore blue jeans and a black T-shirt underneath a grey sweatshirt which featured an image of boats and the slogan, ‘J’adore Hamptons.’

The Heptathlete revealed her baby news eight months after she married her childhood sweetheart in the Peak District, near to her Sheffield home.
She announced she was expecting her first child with husband Andy Hill earlier this year, in a statement the athlete, 27, said: ‘I have some very unexpected but exciting news to share. Andy and I are expecting a baby. We are completely overwhelmed, with excitement and a degree of anxiety that I am sure all first time parents will relate to.
She continued: ‘My plans for 2014 have been completely turned upside down, but having had a couple of weeks to think about things from a career point of view I am 100% set on returning to full-time athletics once our baby is born and go for a second gold medal at the Rio Olympics in 2016, that challenge really excites me.‘But in the short term I will make our baby a priority and enjoy the whole experience as much as possible. I am sorry I wont be in Glasgow for the Commonwealth Games, but know it will be an amazing occasion. I will be at home awaiting the arrival of a little Ennis-Hill.’



No comments:

Post a Comment