Wednesday 1 January 2014

Beyonce & Jayz show off their hot body after 22 days vegetarians completed plan.



Beyoncé and Jay-Z decided to live as vegetarians for 22 days and they have successfully completed their plan. They decided to eliminate all traces of The results were visible as they stepped out looking very trim and stylish in Maimi..
Jay-z wrote before the challenge:
"On December 3rd, one day before my 44th birthday I will embark on a 22 Days challenge to go completely vegan, or as I prefer to call it, plant-based!!
"This all began a few months back when a good friend and vegan challenged me to embrace a "plant-based breakfast" every day. It was surprisingly easier on me than I thought...
"I don't know what happens after Christmas. A semi-vegan, a full plant-based diet? Or just a spiritual and physical challenge? We'll see...

Judging from these photos especially Jayz, it worked...He used to have the tummy bulge but now he is even sagging his jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment