Monday 14 October 2013

Breaking News: Kris cheat on Bruce Sister said Kris Jenner 'admitted' to infidelity and says she will find another man 'in two days'



 
Talking about Bruce, Karen said: 'I do not believe that [he] has ever cheated on Kris... And I don't think he ever will, if they stay together.'
'Bruce will find someone else. But I guarantee you, Kris will find someone in two days. I promise!'

Karen describes Bruce as 'the nicest guy' while she says her sister has 'a hole in her'.

However, Kris has responded to her sister's comments saying she has 'been dealing with demons for years'.

Kris told Radar: 'I am not in touch with her. But I wish her the very best.'

A source added to the site: 'The reality is that Karen and Kris have not had a discussion about Kris’ private life for 28 years.'

'She has no knowledge of Kris’ family life or her husband. Except what she sees on the show. And she has used this to create a fanciful tale of what is going on inside the family.'

Kris has previously admitted to having an affair during her marriage to first husband Robert Kardashian in her tell-all book Kris Jenner and All Things Kardashian.

No comments:

Post a Comment